We campaign for children’s rights by working full-time as volunteers. As members of the Transparent Civil Society Initiative (German: “Initiative Transparente Zivilgesellschaft”), we have committed to disclose the details of how our Coalition is funded:
1. Name, registered office and year of foundation of the National Coalition Deutschland
National Coalition Deutschland – Netzwerk zur Umsetzung der UN-Kinderrechtskonvention e.V.
Year of foundation: 2013
2. Complete Statutes and information on the objectives of our organisation
3. Information on tax breaks
- • According to the decision of the Tax Office for Corporations I Berlin dated 25th February 2013, the Statutes of the corporation National Coalition Deutschland – Netzwerk zur Umsetzung der UN-Kinderrechtskonvention e.V. in the version of 21st June 2013 (last amended: 14th August 2013) meet the statutory requirements according to Sections 51, 59, 60 and 61 of the German Revenue Code (AO).
4. Names and roles of key decision makers
5. Progress report
6. Personnel structure
- Annual Report 2020 (pp. 22-25)
7. Information on the source of funding
- The National Coalition Deutschland received in 2020 a total of35.870,00 Euro from membership fees and donations.
- The National Coalition Deutschland received in 2020 funding of 283.739,56 Euro from the Federal Child and Youth Plan.
- vgl. Annual Report 2020 (S. 26)
8. Information on the use of funding
9. Affiliation with third parties under corporate law
- • The National Coalition Deutschland – Netzwerk zur Umsetzung der UN-Kinderrechtskonvention e.V. is not affiliated with any third parties under corporate law.
10. Names of legal entities whose annual payments represent more than 10% of the total annual budget
- • The work of the National Coalition Deutschland – Netzwerk zur Umsetzung der UN-Kinderrechtskonvention is mainly funded by the Federal Child and Youth Plan. There were no individual donations or membership fees that accounted for more than 10% of the total annual income.
Tel. +49 (0)179 40 388 73